Here are ten easy ways to figure out if you are a personal finance blogger:
1. Whenever something happens, you think, “is this blog-worthy? And how do finances factor into it?”
3. You stop at buying just one pair of shoes because you know you will have to blog about it (a whole new outfit might be kind of difficult to explain to the pf blogosphere).
4. When pay day comes, your first reaction is: more money for investments & savings!
5. You write about personal finance in your personal journal and scrapbook economic news (wait, you mean that’s just me?)
6. It’s fun making up budgets for all sorts of different scenarios.
7. New articles keep harping on how young people don’t save, but you are worried about saving for retirement.
8. A big-time blogger comments on your post and it’s like a celebrity sighting. (Hi Jonathan!)
9. You love playing around with online personal finance calculators.
10. You don’t even remember what life was like before PF blog. (kidding! Sort of.)