1. You see a dress you like in the window display, and wonder, ”can I dance in this?”
2. Fresh & Easy frozen foods aisle becomes not just a place to buy a bag of stir-fry for $3.99, but also an area to practice the tango walk.
3. You cannot suppress the big grin on your face that grows wider and wider with every turn in a practica.
4. The shoes you dream about have switched from Louboutins (shoes almost every women want) to Comme il Fauts (shoes tango-addicted women want). At least Comme il Fauts are much cheaper…
5. Tango lessons has replaced nice dining experiences as your motivational currency.
6. You harass try to persuade all your friends to go to tango classes with you.
7. It’s worth it to drive 45 minutes in gridlock traffic to get to your favorite instructor.
8. You look at your apartment’s hardwood floors and think (even for a moment)… can I rearrange the furniture so I have room to practice?
9. You are secretly glad that you can’t find classes you like on Wednesday nights because that has become the only night you can hang out with friends. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are all taken by tango classes.
10. You dance for 3 hours straight… and still want more. Much more.