MBA experience thus far: a list
What I love about business school
- Living within 15 minutes of all of my friends at school
- Meeting so many new, cool, interesting, smart people, who also want to be friends with me!
- Becoming a student again… and feeling that moment of clarity when I FINALLY UNDERSTAND that statistics or microeconomics problem
- I am never bored. Seriously, I am never bored. There is always something to do, something to study for, someone to see, or some event to attend. It’s incredible.
- Opportunity to redefine myself and transition to a new career
What I don’t love about business school
- No money (enough said)
- Not enough time to do everything I want to do
- Not enough time to attend every event I want to attend
- Not enough time to hang out with friends
- Those moments of clarity in statistics and microeconomics are much sparser than I’d prefer
- Finding a job
In sum, I am having an enriching, educational, stressful, fun, busy, awesome time of my life.
How are you all doing?